Viviana Queirolo Bertoglio

PSYCH-K® Transform your limiting beliefs, one-on-one session

PSYCH-K® Transform your limiting beliefs, one-on-one session

Regular price CHF 100.00
Regular price Sale price CHF 100.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
PSYCH-K® is a powerful technique aimed at transforming the limiting beliefs rooted in your subconscious, which hinder the achievement of your goals. Your conscious mind, responsible for only 5% of mental functions, often clashes with the remaining 95% controlled by the subconscious mind. The latter, home to your automatic programming, can contain obsolete or harmful beliefs that block success when it is not aligned with your desires.

Through PSYCH-K®, you will learn to synchronize the right and left brain hemispheres, activating both the conscious and subconscious mind with the crucial approval of the Superconscious mind (the Higher Self). This integration makes it easier to achieve your goals quickly and effectively.

PSYCH-K® online sessions last 60 minutes for the first, at a cost of 100 euros, and 30 minutes for subsequent sessions, at a cost of 50 euros. During the first 5-10 minutes, we will analyze your current situation and identify desired areas of change. Next, we will perform “Balances,” tailoring PSYCH-K®'s unique process to your needs.

The number of sessions varies individually. Some notice changes already during or immediately after the session, while for others the change manifests itself in the following days. The process continues automatically over the hours, days and weeks following the session.

Sessions can take place online via Skype or Whatsapp. An active video call is required. For further information, you can view the video that shares my personal experience with PSYCH-K®.

View full details

Important information

To book an individual session

Click on "Book" and the agenda will appear to choose a date and time of your liking, Viviana will write to you shortly via email or Whatsapp to confirm or, if necessary, request a change.

After purchasing an online course

With the automatic purchase confirmation email you will also receive instructions for accessing the course, which is located in a space dedicated to you on the site, by logging in with your email and password

Viviana Bertoglio

Astrosofa, astrologer and life coach, has transferred her passion to the construction of the Phedros project. Connecting the study of the sky with the existential path, it offers sessions and online courses in astrosophy, astrology, life coaching, light body meditation and PSYCH-K®.