Skip to product information
1 of 1

Giancarlo Merlo

PSYCH-K® Transform your limiting beliefs, one-on-one session

PSYCH-K® Transform your limiting beliefs, one-on-one session

Regular price CHF 100.00
Regular price Sale price CHF 100.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

PSYCH-K® is a process that allows you to transform the limiting beliefs you have on a subconscious level about yourself and the world around you. In everyday life you try to achieve your goals only with the help of your conscious mind, which is 5% of your mind. Your subconscious mind is the other 95% and is the one that runs the programs (beliefs). If you have limiting programs (subconscious mind: 95%), and you try to solve them only with the conscious mind (5%), you can well understand that it will be really difficult to find a solution. With PSYCH-K® you will work with your right brain hemisphere, your left brain hemisphere, your conscious mind (5%), your subconscious mind (95%) and your Superconscious mind (your inner wisdom), to achieve your results simply, quickly and effectively.

Before the session you will send me an email with the objectives to work on: what you want or what you no longer want in your life. This will allow us to immediately get to the heart of the change during the PSYCH-K® session which typically lasts one hour, one hour and 15 minutes. We start by taking stock of the situation and defining which objectives already sent in the email to start from and therefore which changes you want to achieve. Immediately afterwards we will proceed in order to align the full potential of the subconscious mind on these goals and create the best possible support and drive to achieve them.

We will use precise and effective procedures which, right from the start, will make you perceive that the resistance and limiting perceptions are melting away, leaving behind a deep sense of confidence and motivation. Sometimes immediately or in the days to come you will begin to reap the results of the work done.

At the end of the session we will establish concrete actions to carry out to give further consistency and push to achieve the objectives and we will agree whether to carry out further sessions or whether to wait for the feedback you will send me after 1-2 weeks to take stock of the situation.

Each individual is unique and different and PSYCH-K® is a process that is easily adapted to each person. The number of sessions is up to you. Those who experiment with this technique may notice changes already during the session or immediately after, or the change may arrive in the following days. The process continues automatically during the hours, days and weeks following the session.

The session can be purchased by clicking on buy and proceeding to the cart. To schedule the appointment you will receive an email from Giancarlo Merlo.



View full details

Important information

If you book the individual session online

You can proceed with the purchase of the service, you will receive an automatic confirmation email and then Giancarlo will write to you via email to schedule the appointment.

If you want information on PSYCH-K® courses

Write us an email at info@phedros.com requesting direct contact with Giancarlo.

Giancarlo Merlo

Kinesiologist and massophysiotherapist with experience at the Institute of Sports Medicine in Turin, I am a certified PSYCH-K® Instructor. Since 1994 as a freelancer and trainer, I have studied alternative practices such as Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tai Chi Chuan, Chi Kung, Universal Energy, Reiki and Fluid Osteopathy. I integrate new knowledge from naturopaths, functional and anthroposophical doctors.

Contact Giancarlo Merlo for information on PSYCH-K® Courses